Covid 19 update. Due to Covid travel restrictions we are having to put many of our international trips on hold this year and will be cancelling others. We are redesigning our whole calendar for 20 -21 season and have lots of new destinations within the US for camps heli ski and touring.
The calendar will be updated by September 10. Multiweek programs at Snoqualmie /Alpental are enrolling now as we have the go ahead from The Summit to operate normally.
"All Bookings will be fully refundable if ski areas close or we deem that conditions are not safe due to Corona 19 virus for social distancing or from direct travel restrictions"
We would love to hear from you please call or email us any time.
Stay safe Cheers Gavin and Alison